GPS – GSM Vehicle – Asset Tracking
EziTrak® is a small, rugged, water resistant, low cost device that is purchased outright. Once installed, it is hard to detect and operates with a simple mobile phone & SIM card that can be cost effectively linked to an existing business mobile account.
EziTrak® operates on a simple principle of when armed, it will alert you directly by a voice phone call and back up SMS in the event of tampering, movement detection/tow-away, low battery & power interrupt/cut sensor ignition & intruder alerts, over-speed or out of area use notification.
Should the equipment be stolen, you can immobilize it over your phone, you can track it with GPS co-ordinates, and get live feedback over the phone with speed and heading information for recovery by the police.
For an annual fee, EziTrak® offers a wealth of web based online features. With your own secure log in, you can live track your vehicle, request journey reports, get odometer readings, engine hours, average & maximum speeds for any vehicle all from the comfort of your office, home or even abroad.
- Is the ultimate security device with instant alerts, live tracking & control
- Is a covert, low power consumption Australian made product
- Is affordable to purchase & operate, self monitored, no monitoring fees
- SIM cards are supplied by you – your plan & company choice
- Optional web services for tracking & business monitoring
Unique EziTrak® features include:
- Remote access via phone, SMS or Internet
- National 24/7 self monitoring system
- Voice menu status selection
- Very low current consumption, just 1mA in deep sleep
- Black box recorder – logger
- Siren on/off remote activation on demand
- Auto arming function & deep sleep mode for stored equipment
- Secures your assets, in turn securing your business, income & contracts
- Affordable and cost effective to operate, even for a small business
- Improves accountability for each piece of equipment
- More accurate time cards
- Over-time claim accountability/verification
- Monitors and provides reports for weekend equipment use
- Minimizes infringements for trucks and vans
- Excellent for OH&S management
- Historical journey reporting
- Possible insurance premium reductions or excess waivers
Contact Rojone, Sydney, for more information on: 02 9829 1555 or visit our contact us page
EziTrak® and the EziTrak logo are Trade Marks or registered Trade Marks of Rojone Pty Ltd, Australia.